Bellary Nature – Skin Relief Serum
Bellary Nature – Skin Relief Serum
Natural, transdermal skin serum that is lightweight, non-greasy and can reach skin deep to relieve common skin complaints thanks to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-itch and nourishing properties.
Anti-Inflammatory, Emollient & Hypoallergenic with Halal Certified Australian Emu Oil
Anti-Inflammatory, Emollient & Hypoallergenic
with Halal Certified Australian Emu OilFortified with regenerative Patchouli and anti-inflammatory Frankincense Boswellia, this natural transdermal skin serum – due to its biological activity – can penetrate skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration as well as nourishment to dry, problem skin conditions with its profile of nutrients ‘goodness’. We love its ability to make red skin more normally colored; and some of its wonderful anti-itch effect just wherever you need.
Skin Types: For dry, scaly, itchy and inflamed skin as well as wounds, burns and scars. Particularly helpful during flare up and those having severe eczema or prolonged period of eczema condition. Users: All ages, including newborn, toddlers and pregnant or nursing mothers Texture: Oils-based rich, viscous liquid
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- No Steroid or Cortisone
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Petrolatum
- No Preservatives
- Dry, itchy, scaly, chapped, wounded, sensitive and irritated skin.
- Skin with redness, inflammation and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
- Good for other skin ailments e.g. acnes, scars, burns, age spots and pain or aches.
Role of our Moisturizer in Natural Care of Dry Eczema SkinMoisturizing is extremely important routine in eczema skincare because if you use the right product in the right manner, it can be your effective and active treatment in most mild or moderate eczema conditions. Skin Relief Serum, together with our natural skin remedy range, have greatly improved eczema conditions and quality of lives of our users. Also highly concentrated and oils-based, it works as effective as Skin Clear or Skin Soothe (balm texture); but in a different texture – liquid form. For those who prefer lighter or less greasier yet as effective moisturizer during the day or during demanding activities, you can switch to Skin Relief Serum, alternating with balm-type moisturizer for night use or after bath.
The Benefits and Results You can See with Skin Relief Serum
Several Clinical Studies on Emu Oil:
- Lagniel, Politis and Dmytrowich demonstrated that anti-inflammatory properties of transdermal application of Emu oil have been reported to be as effective as orally administered Ibuprofen.
- Emu oil could be added to Hydrocortisone to relieve itching more significantly and reduce the side-effects or could be used solely in treatment of those patients and areas that we are frightened about corticosteroid side-effects…infant and children.
- Addition of Emu oil to Clotrimazole could have a better influence on the scaling (of skin) because of its hydrating potency and emollient activities.
Ingredients:Halal-Certified Australian Emu Oil, *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, *Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium var. Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, D-α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *100% natural essential oils
Direction:Apply generously on affected or extended skin areas every 2 hours, where possible, during a flare up. All other times when the skin is normal-looking or secondary care (maintenance), it should be applied at least twice a day but is dependent on the extent of dryness and may require more applications. After each bath or shower, it is necessary to apply over the body to seal in the moisture, preferably within 3 minutes. As this serum can penetrate deeply, you may also pair it with either Skin Clear or Skin Soothe for better result as it can carry other compounds in these balms into the skin. Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Clear or Skin Soothe over the same sites.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- For use during pregnancy, please consult with your doctor first.
Storage: Keep product dry and store in cool place, away from sunlight.