Bellary Nature – Basic Skin Clear Kit
Bellary Nature – Basic Skin Clear Kit
A 3-pieces natural skin remedy basic kit that hydrates, repairs and protects your dry, dehydrated skin by sealing in moisture and relieving itchiness; at the same time, nourishing your skin with essential nutrients and reducing its toxins burden. Consists of: Skin Clear (80g), Skin Relief Serum (30ml) and Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts (200g).
- Dry, chapped and irritated skin.
- Redness, itching and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
Steroid free & free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
Steroid Free & Free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh syntheticsThis 3-pieces kit is a good place to start experiencing the herbal therapeutics of our basic skin remedy regimen that can be incorporated into your daily eczema management program. By switching from harsh, toxic synthetic chemicals to all natural skin care products, you essentially eliminate possible irritants or triggers for your eczema or dermatitis. This starter kit is formulated to moisturize your dry, dehydrated skin and relieve itchiness and irritation accompanying an eczema. The impermeable nature and rich nutritional profile of fatty acids of our waterless formula means that it is superior in retaining moisture in your skin and preventing it from evaporating into the atmosphere. The weekly bath treatment completes the regimen as the magnesium and himalayan salts synergistically relieve stress, restore your skin’s lost essential minerals and strengthen its protective barrier.
The Basic Skin Clear Kit contains:
- Skin Clear 80g (100ml)
- Skin Relief Serum (30ml)
- Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts (200g)
Direction:Apply Skin Relief Serum onto affected skin area twice or more times a day, after cleansing (to remove impurities). Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Clear over the same sites. On a weekly basis, treat yourself to a bath therapy with the Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts. There is no hard-and-fast rule of how much you should use as different circumstances call for different quantity. A good rule of thumb is to always start ‘low’ (smaller quantity) and ‘slow’ (once weekly) and adjust accordingly after the first use and based on your experience of the bath treatments. For the baths, add the salts to dissolve in warm bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water after after each session. Do follow with Skin Relief Serum and Skin Clear to nourish any stressed areas of skin. For intensive therapy, the bath can be performed more than once weekly; and the frequency can be tapered off as condition improves. It is recommended to perform a treatment bath once a week for maintenance thereafter.
- External use only.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Skin Clear Ingredients:Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Melaleuca Quinquenervia (Nerolina) Leaf Oil, *Eugenia Caryophyllata (Clove) Bud Oil, D-α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Skin Relief Serum Ingredients:Halal-Certified Australian Emu Oil, *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, *Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, *Citrus Aurantium var. Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, D-α-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts Ingredients:Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salts), Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Pelargonium X Asperum (Rose Geranium) Oil
Why Petroleum Free?
- Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding
- Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG).
- No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc